A woman's flirt





















I thought about making this an  anonymous narrative, so no-one could tell  who it's about. Well, two lines in, it definitely lost the potency and pure venom of my observation. So here's what happened today, in its pure form.
_______________________________________________________

The girl sitting at the table placed opposite of me (at the library, behind a two-sided table set-up with pc's at both sides) is totally into the guy sitting behind the unit across her own. She kept adjusting her hair, popping her chest, twisting and turning, trying to keep a face as straight and plastic as manipulation will allow, probably trying hard to be her  profile picture, if I may dramatize. I caught her shooting a maniacal look at the guy, trying to (wo)man him down into submission. The look was saying "you cannot deny me, I'm owning the moves, i'm owning the look, you're mine, amIright?".


Did it work?

Well. Guess not. 10 minutes in she's still all plastic, still twitching, and at the same time in apparent struggle for control of every move she makes and it really amazes me how she still gets work done. I guess the one about multitasking & women, holds water. 15 minutes in her eyelids have finally started to loosen up a bit, it's almost erotic. Wait, that could be her trying to sex him down into submission. Hard to tell, it's really a science this body-language-reading business, and I'm as subjective as they get. Well, anyway. let's say she's relaxing a bit, 15 minutes in.. So I'm going to guess that there is a good chance other (no guess as to the amount) women could be just like her, and will actively (unwillingly even?) send you all sorts signs (from nervous to full on dominatrix), for at least 10-15 minutes after entering your sight range. Actually, half an hour in, she's still checking him out, less twitchy, less in her hair, but the forced poise is still there. It fits her though, she's a beautiful woman. Slender figure, delicate face, has a slightly crooked nose, but she wears it well. Her hair curles to just above her shoulders, and her fine, slim neck carries her head elegantly elevated. A sharp jaw, narrow at the mouth, with lips puckered like folds of thick silk..Her bright blue eyes are almost beaming light, accentuated by a dash of mascara, not too thick, not too thin, just right to fit her tan and hair. Her eyebrows are poetically curvy , exquisite.. starting thin from left to right, thicker at the first half, slimming down towards her glabella, just a little less dense towards the end, adding to the beauty of how seamlessly they attire her  proud, strong forehead. Her only fault is exposed when she, in a twitch of hers, bends her neck backwards to look up and exposes how slim her jaw is, making her look rather frail and ill minded.. she does seem to have a certain restraint in her which translates as control and energetic forcefulness to an otherwise delicate and fine look. For some reason I bet she's quite the fuck. Her self consciousness, erratic movements and a nearly insane glance tell me she knows what she wants, and works hard to be on top of it (fully intended).

I've been checking her out for a while (subtly, it's not the first time I see her), but she will not acknowledge me in the slightest today... she hasn't twitched for me before neither, but we exchanged glances and I couldn't place them as clearly as I can for this guy. I wonder whether he noticed, and responded.. couldn't really tell by the look of her, I guess she needed more of whatever he was dishing out. Guy looks like an actor, not too mainstream, more of a Franco than a Pitt.. carries himself well, dresses to get the attention but in an understated, thus calculated, manner. Something like a lumberjack fairy, you know, kind of perfectly in between of everything, mother fucker. He looks like he eff's plenty, casual, confident and dominating.

So what now?

Well, it's funny how this played out.. by blogging all of this I definitely got a grip on it, and have been playing with eye contact all day, counting it, trying to make up my mind whether seeking contact results in contact, or is such a thing only initiated by a desire to examine something that may appear as vaguely interesting in the mist of the thoughts people go through while walking to wherever, or sitting alone doing whatever. While not interested in sharing the results of my own experimentations, I do advise all  to try to observe this consciously.. it's exciting.. I felt like quite the voyeur at first but writing about it got me over the fact that this pretty creature was consuming that guy, and that I haven't felt that consumed in a while suddenly felt like a less of a strain, because there I was, observing, relishing in her emotions..her possession and zeal... rather  than being consumed by jealousy, as I admittedly, was at first.