Will I am, a poem against the feasting madness,



Will, I am



Why hide what you are after,
As I were the sun you stare upon;
Why linger by the words I utter,
Left ere my thought was done.

...

My ballooning head,
My billowing despair,
I reek of chance run over,
Intestines richly spread;

The air is drunk with foul
Stench of  Will long dead.
And critters feast upon,
This bloated angel's bread.

Enters Will of Free,
So sudden, stern & steady
Away, the critters sped,
Forlorn no more, I'm standing

Will filled dead Will's mana,
As only Will could ever do,
For Will was once was a hero,
And let Will be one of two,

From dead to living,
It only took Another,
His Majesty Will of Free,

His lordship; friend and brother.



If you're wondering what that was about, mainly:

Don't respect people who don't bother making themselves understandable, and unless
you point out you don't understand them, you're no better: 

Surround yourself with healthy spirits, as they will pick you up when you're
a meal to your own madness, and so you should do yourselves as the roles turn, and
turn they will.
Friendship comes at a cost. You are currency.